I finally got a chance to post my Humble Artist Swap card for August! I have had a crazy month, and today is the first day that I am at home since school started. Hubby went hunting, kids are at school, and I am enjoying a leisurely cup of coffee in my jammies and finally updating my blog. For all of my followers, a big apology for my lack of new content! Thank you for not "unfollowing" me! Now that kids are back in school and life is sort of getting back to "normal", I will try to post more regularly.
The over-the-top guidelines for our August swap cards were:
- CTMH products (no problem, all I ever use! check)
- Minimum 8 layers (see point at dress form shoulder? check)
- Use ONLY neutrals and one color (black, white daisy and grey wool, plus sorbet. check)
- Use one stamp set with the work "background" in it (see houndstooth pattern? check)
- Use one stamp set with the work "borders" on it (see sorbet scalloped cs strip? check)
- Have at least 3 Art Philosophy shapes (sorbet scallop border, large scallop circle, small sentiment circle. check)
- Have at least 2 other stamped images (dress form and sentiment. check)
- Minimum 3 embellishments (buttons, ribbon, hat pin. check)
- Card must be at least 4.25" x 5.5" (check)
And the swap cards I received in the mail from my talented swap buddies? FABULOUS! I love swapping with these gals, check out their blogs in my sidebar and you'll see why!
Thanks for popping in today!