I'm not crazy about how this card turned out, but I had limited supplies to work with.
Of course, we are to use all CTMH products. The guidelines we had to follow were tough:
- Use at least 1 new ink color >I used slate
- Use at least 2 new ribbons >Burlap ribbon, Harvest Baker's Twine...took some liberties here, but it's the only new product I had on hand:)
- Use at least 3 new patterned papers >Avonlea papers
- Use at least 4 new cardstock >Avonlea Green, Avonlea Teal, Avonlea Offwhite, Slate
- Use at least 5 embellishments (including the 2 ribbons) >Chocolate flower button, paper flower, brown sparkle, liquid glass and ribbons
- Use at least 6 stamped images >coffee bean border strip, spoon, cup, pot, steam, fleur de les border strip (stamps from B1404 Cup of Cheer and C1488 Victory WOTG)
- Use at least a 7 word sentiment >from B1404 Cup of Cheer
- Use at least 8 layers >check
I used a Mojo Monday card sketch, and the images are colored with a mix of watercolor pencils, ink and markers.
Thanks for stopping by!